Wednesday, November 14, 2007

We have received our invitation to travel! Yippeee!! It came last Wednesday (Nov. 7), but as of today we still have not received word from our agency as to when to book our flights. When our agency coordinator called on Wednesday she said we would "probably" need to be in Beijing by December 2, but that was just an estimate. We are growing more and more impatient every day to receive the official word!

I am trying to figure out this blog thing so thanks for your patience! Neil and I have decided that we are definately from a different generation. My thanks to our friends the Arnolds and the Millers (who are also adopting little ones from China) for their beautiful blogs. (I pray that they won't mind if we "share" some of their ideas.)

Please check out the link below to see some more pictures of Daniel:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/my_shared?z=22859000edad7e6952b17e&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

6 comments:

bridget said...

OH Lora!! It IS A~mazing!! I am SO thrilled for you & your family!!

KNOW that I WILL be praying & following your journey & union!!

The montage...PRICELESS!

Grinning as I type....knowing God has GOoD thing awaiting!!!

Hugs sweet sister!

~ Bridget

Amy said...

FINALLY!!! He is too precious to not share him with the rest of us. I tell you a see a "fire" in that little man. I am so excited for you guys. Our God is SO amazing...loved the song with his pics. Praying and waiting with you, Amy Arnold

Deena said...

Lora, I am so excited & happy for you that this dream of yours is finally coming true for you.

You & Neil will be great loving parents for Daniel.

He is sooooo adorable!

I will be praying for a safe trip there & that things go smoothly once you arrive.

I would love to meet him sometime.

Thanks for sharing!


Deena

Sherry said...

Neil & Lora -

Can you believe it's this close!! It makes it so real having travel dates. Who would have imagined way back when we did "Growing Kids Gods Way" together, that we would growing adopted children together. Our God is amazing!

The montage was absolutely precious. Kaden sat on my lap absolutely mesmerized and when he it was done he said "more". I loved the picture of the three of you together.

We'll be counting down with you!

Love, Sherry

ANDREA said...

He is so beautiful! I can't wait until you are all a forever family. Praying for you trip!

Andrea Short

lisa kindred said...

Lora,

I am so excited to see all those pictures of your little BOY! He is adorable and am so happy for this journey you get to go on. Getting to love one of His children is the biggest blessing you could have. Praying for you as you prepare to go.

LIsa